Thank you for your interest in HopeWay!
HopeWay is a voluntary, unlocked facility. Applicants must be willing and able to participate in all treatment activities. HopeWay welcomes self and family referrals, as well as referrals from mental health organizations, providers, hospitals, and/or the community.
To start the admissions process, please contact us at 1-888-859-2106 or click on the "Inquiry Form" button below.
Criteria for Admission
Applicants seeking admission to HopeWay must be 18 years of age or older, and have a primary mental diagnosis including, but not limited to:
- Depressive Disorders
- Bipolar and Related Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders
- Substance Use Disorders with a Primary Psychiatric Diagnosis
- Sleep-Wake Disorders
- Complex Co-Occurring Disorders
- Call the Admissions Department at 1-888-859-2106. A brief screening will be completed to ensure that we are a good fit. Once both parties decide to move forward...
- Paperwork (Insurance Verification Form) is sent via email, or can be accessed on this page. In addition, please provide a copy of both sides of your insurance card. See instructions on the right, where to submit documents.
- Check out of network benefits. This includes a conversation with the HopeWay finance department.
- Biopsychosocial assessment (over the phone or in person).
- Psychiatric consultation with a HopeWay doctor (in person). This can be completed on the same day as you enter the program.
The admissions timeline varies, based on each individual's circumstances. To expedite the process, please return calls, emails, and forms promptly. To meet the admissions team, click HERE. We look forward to working with you!
We are in network with Magellan and are currently working with several additional insurance carriers to become an in network provider. Regardless of our insurance status, we will work with your insurance company to obtain preauthorization for services and will file claims for reimbursement payable directly to you. Please call the Admissions Team - they can discuss this with you further and refer you to the Finance Department. Lastly, we are not a Medicaid or Medicare provider.
Applicants seeking admission to HopeWay will not be admitted if the following are present:
- The need for acute inpatient psychiatric hospitalization;
- Individual has a history of recent or ongoing violent behavior towards oneself, others or property;
- Individual is in need of a forensic treatment setting;
- Individual has a history of sexually perpetrating others or is a registered sexual offender;
- Disorders or diagnosis requiring acute medical attention.
Submitting Completed Forms
Once you complete the Insurance Verification Form and copied both sides of your insurance card, you can either:
Email them to email@example.com
- Fax them to 980-859-2147
- Bring them in person to:
1717 Sharon Road West
Charlotte, NC 28210
– whichever option works best for you!