Info for Providers
This page is designed for health care providers who are interested in learning more about HopeWay. Whether you have current clients who would benefit from treatment, or you are trying to establish a broad list of resources for future potential clients, we are more than happy to work with you.
How does HopeWay work with local and national community providers?
HopeWay believes that excellent coordination of care with a client's external providers will enhance treatment while at HopeWay, as well as help sustain progress made post-discharge. If you refer a client to us, we will:
- Attempt to gather pertinent clinical information from you to broaden our understanding of your client
- With the client's permission, and in ways that meet your need, consult with you while your client is in treatment at HopeWay
- With the client's permission, release any other relevant information to you at the time of discharge to enhance your ability to continue focusing on gains made during treatment at HopeWay.
Our Aftercare Specialist works with all of our clients to ensure he or she has the supports necessary to sustain and enhance treatment progress when they leave HopeWay. This includes setting up initial aftercare appointments. If a client did not have a provider prior to receiving treatment at HopeWay, we will connect him/her to providers who have the expertise and services that best meet the client's needs. We encourage community providers to meet with our Business Development representatives so that we can better understand your area(s) of expertise, the array of services you provide, and your availability.
"My experience with HopeWay was excellent! The process of referring my patient was handled with true sensitivity and professionalism. From their admissions representative to their treatment team, my patient received top level treatment during his time at HopeWay.” - Dr. Jeff Marcino
Do you have someone you would like to refer to us?
Contact our Admissions team at 1-888-859-2106 or Admissions@HopeWayFoundation.org. They can answer any questions you may have about the admissions process, the facility, and the treatment we provide.
Our Admissions page includes our client handbook, a sample schedule for all levels of treatment, and a FAQ document.
Interested in speaking or meeting with one of our Business Development Representatives?
- Cynthia McLean works the coastal cities in both North and South Carolina. If you are outside of these states, she is available for Skype or phone calls.
Phone: 980-205-1060. Email: Cynthia.McLean@HopeWayFoundation.org.
- Beth Murgitroyd works Raleigh and surrounding areas.
Phone: 919-308-5091. Email: Beth.Murgitroyd@HopeWayFoundation.org
- Karen Ortiz works Charlotte and surrounding areas.
Phone: 980-205-1350. Email: Karen.Ortiz@HopeWayFoundation.org.
- Emily Zuyus works Charlotte and surrounding areas.
Phone: 980-205-1055. Email: Emily.Zuyus@HopeWayFoundation.org.
If you're uncertain who your contact would be, we encourage you to contact any one of our BD representatives and they will direct you to the appropriate person.
of HopeWay's clients have progressed through more than one level of care
of HopeWay's Clients have two or more diagnoses
our clients are from 19 different states and 2 countries outside of the U.S.
of our clients received financial assistance in 2017
average financial award
of our clients who admitted with a MADRS score > 20, discharged with a score < 8 and are considered in remission
Other Ways to Get Involved
Even if you currently do not have someone who you would like to refer to us, here are some other ways to collaborate with HopeWay:
- Being a referral for our discharging clients
- Willing to distribute or display HopeWay materials
- Promoting us and/or our events online
- Donating time, services, or money
- Inviting HopeWay employees to speak to your staff
- Willing to speak to HopeWay employees for training purposes
- Willing to speak to HopeWay clients, alumni and/or family for educational purposes
- Willing to speak to a public audience (i.e.: AHEC workshop)
- Interested in attending HopeWay events
If you would like to discuss any of this further, please contact the Director of Research and Education.