NAMI Family-to-Family not only provides critical information and strategies for taking care of the person you love, but you'll also find out that you're not alone. The group setting provides mutual support and shared positive impact. In the program, you'll learn about:
- How to manage crises, solve problems and communicate effectively
- Taking care of yourself and managing your stress
- Developing the confidence and stamina to provide support with compassion
- Finding and using local supports and services
- Up-to-date information on mental health conditions and how they affect the brain
- Current treatments, including evidence-based therapies, medications and side effects
- The impact of mental illness on the entire family
For more information, go to www.nami-charlotte.org.
To sign up, click HERE.